Wooden floors is getting popular in Malaysia and more and more people are getting attracted to it for its great appeal and artistic look.
Before you are going to install wood flooring in your home there are few things you need to know.We provide woden floor installation, restoration, grinding, repair and polishing services.
- Type of wooden floor available in Malaysia. After making some research on all types you can choose the right type for your home depending on traffic and stress you are going to put on your floors.
- You can choose the traditional solid wood floor- parquet or 2’x10′ or latest technology like laminate wood or engineering wood.
- Categorized wood floor, there are many ways you can do it. You can classify the wood floors depending on the material from which it is made, the layout process etc. If you categorize wood floors depending on the material type you will get mainly oak, walnut and maple wood floors. Also, teak, pine and other woods are used for wood flooring.
Depending on the flooring material formation, wood floor can also be classified in solid, acrylic-infused and engineered wood floors.We provide wooden floor installation, restoration, grinding, repair and polishing services.
In solid wood floor, as the name refers- the floor is made up with solid pieces of timber.
- Engineered floors are made up with thin pieces of hardwood layers crisscrossed together. This type of flooring can withstand more stress due to this type of formation.
- Acrylic-infused wood floor is suitable for places where traffic is large due to their durability; this type is made with both acrylic and timber.
Depending on the material size, wood floors have types like- wood strips, wood planks and parquet flooring. Wood strips are long wood pieces with 1.5 to 2.25 inches width. Planks are same as wood strips, but the only difference is in their width. Planks are less wide. Another popular wood floor type these days is parquet wood floor. In parquet wood flooring, wood pieces are forged into rectangular shapes.We provide wooden floor installation, restoration, grinding, repair and polishing services. Call 012-679 2926 for Klang Valley area wooden floor services
Parquet flooring is famous for its strength and durability and easy repair-replace options.
There are different wood floor installation processes available. You can install the floor affixed to the sub-floor with nails or glues, also like floating wood floor instead of attaching it to the sub-floor, you can put an additional foam layer between the wood and sub-floor.
Laminate Wood Floor
- Laminate wood floor has the look of wood floor but actually is not.
- A thin layer of demographic paper exhibiting the wood grain is affixed tightly on a board.
- The main advantage of laminate wood floor is that it is cheaper, easy to install, less time consuming and moisture resistant. So can be easily installed on places where you can’t think of wood floor.
Before you make up your mind, it is highly recommended that you consider your home atmosphere, family members, stress and scratches on the floor, time frame and budget.We provide wooden floor installation, restoration, grinding, repair and polishing services. Call 012-679 2926 for Klang Valley area wooden floor services Check our Kuantan Renovation Services or call 019-9877495